Thursday, March 13, 2008

A few from last weekend's Easter Special

We had such a great time last weekend. It was a long two day for us at Nikki Peebles but everything went smoothly - of course if you don't factor in the weather - everyone dealt with having to change from their winter clothes into their spring clothing and then back again pretty well and all the pictures turned out so wonderful. I'll post a few below. I do however, first want to thank a few people who, without all of their help, I'd never have been able to pull off this event. There is no possible way I could have dealt with paperwork, wrangled bunnies AND children and shot at the same time. Most of you who are longtime customers have see my mom and my friend Sandy (she's my main animal handler) around the studio helping out from time to time. This year, I had so much volume I was afraid that two extra people wouldn't be enough so we enlisted the help of our other friend Brandy. I have to say - they did most of the hard work, chasing those rabbits (and some children as well). I have had so many people comment on how nice my "staff" was - so I just wanted to let them know that I really really appreciate all their help - It made both days so much more pleasurable - it's really nice to get to pick who you work with, and I'm glad I picked them (of course we've been friends for like 100 years so I knew that it would turn out alright) Anyway, I know that you're reading girlies so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! My mom too!! Also, thanks to my other friend Lisa who, when very late the night before when I wasn't as happy with the set as I though I should be and every store that had what I thought I might need was already closed, dug up those stones out of her yard and brought them to the studio. Thank you Lisa - they did the trick!! Now, here are some of the fruits from all that work!!
I have soo many more, I'll post more as I get them edited.






No comments: