Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance

Bryan took Emmy to her 1st Daddy/Daughter dance a few weeks ago which gave me the perfect excuse to bring them to the studio for a little photo session. These are the first portraits of them together - EVER - I don't even have any of those great newborn shots of her in his arms - how sad is that?? You know that saying ... something about the shoemaker's children not having shoes - well same with the the photographer's children and photos except, I actually do have lots of great photos of my kids - but none with with either of us (Bryan and I) so I was very happy to have a valid reason to drag them (mainly Bryan, Emily likes it there) to the studio and even happier once I got a chance to edit these. So, here are a few of my family - a couple members of it anyway..



1 comment:

Natalie Howell said...

Nikki these are just GORGEOUS....what sweet memories you captured! I really love your work!