Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Finally

Yay, I have the new site up - so far only one bug that I can't fix - the "this is a trial version" text - I can't make it disappear, I have emailed the tech support people so maybe sometimes today they will email me back and tell me how to make it go away. Other than that everything seems to be in working order. A couple of galleries are very limited in pics but I've been up all night trying to get this to work. I'll be adding photos to the galleries for the rest of the week at least. Normal proofing should also be working now - so if you got an email with a proof link there shouldn't be any problems with it now. If you have one, let me know.

One other thing - I'll be posting more about this later on tonight - the week of July 27th through August 1st we're going to Panama City Beach for Beach Portraits. I've had quite a few emails already wanting sessions and I'm only taking two sessions a day sooo if you are going to be in Panama, Destin, anywhere else close by that week and want Beach Photos, email or call asap. If I have enough people interested and run out of sessions, we may be able to schedule another round for late August, early September. Let me know if you are interested and I'll get you all the details.

No comments: