Monday, March 3, 2008

2008 Limited Edition Easter Sessions

By now I'm sure that most of you have gotten the email regarding this weekend's Limited Edition Easter Sessions. If for some reason you didn't get the email and you want to schedule a session, please let me know asap. I have 3 left open for Saturday and about 5 left open for Friday - once those are gone - that's it. I won't be able to schedule any of these particular sessions after Saturday so that I can make sure everyone will be able to get their orders back before Easter. The set is just about completed, I've got a little more tweakng to do and then everyone who has a session scheduled will be getting an email with a photo of what it looks like. I made sure that it would compliment both dressy outfits as well as casual ones so have fun shopping. I have three live bunnies, a white one, a brown one and a grey/black/white one and then I have also got a couple of fake bunnies for any children who might be afraid of the real ones. It's going to be a little bit hectic especially on Saturday and if you think your child may need a few minutes to warm up, please feel free to come in a little early. We're all super excited and can't wait to see all your little guys and gals. See you this weekend!!

No comments: