Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally, A Studio Close To Home

I guess by now most of you already know, we have moved the studio. We finally found a space that would work for us that was much closer than Toccoa. We have moved to Oakwood. The corner of Mundy Mill and McEver Roads - behind the Chevron Station. The signs haven't been changed yet so it still says Pace Yourself - hopefully we'll have Nikki Peebles Photography signs in a couple of weeks. I really want all of you who scheduled appointments while we were in Toccoa to know how much I appreciated your willingness to drive there for your sessions. I know that it was not close for most of you. I am grateful, it was all of you guys who still scheduled sessions and drove that far who gave me the courage to go ahead and sign the lease for this place. Thank you so much! Along with the change of address, our phone number has changed as well - the new number is 770-533-0922 - any of you who have been waiting until we moved closer to schedule your sessions, now is a great time to do so! Senior Portrait season is in full swing so I'm booking a couple of weeks out for weekday sessions, and about 4 to 5 weeks out for Saturday morning sessions. If you are thinking of scheduling something soon, go ahead and call today. I will do my best to fill in where there were cancellations and as always, I left a couple of sessions open per week for newborn sessions. I hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nikki,
Thanks for the beautiful Christmas card with the picture of your children. I looked at your pictures from your studio, they are wonderful.
Marianne